I received a call from TTG Consultants.The appointment scheduler indicated that "my resume had been reviewed" but they want to meet me to see what they could do for me.

She was very insistent. I always hesitate to meet recruiters because they don't usually help all that much, so I started asking questions. She wouldn't answer anything except to say that they only meet in person to discuss my needs. As soon as I looked at their website, I knew they wanted to sell me something.

Thank you, Pissed Consumer, for the warning.I cancelled my appointment.

Had an Experience with TTG Consultants?

Comments

I worked with TTG Consultants in San Jose on a successful job search and would use them again if I needed to. They were extremely responsive, always willing to listen and really kept me on track and focused. Their knowledge of the job market and how to highlight my skills and experience in the best possible light were key to me getting a job.

What office or city of TTG contacted you?I received a similar call and met with them.

They were selling their services and I also bristle a bit that the approach was not more apparent, but the meeting was somewhat useful.

Has anyone out their worked with them?What were the results?

Infinity Jobcom - Recruiter Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services Advertisement Review from Quezon City, Quezon City Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..." Read more Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas Davinci Staffing "Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid. You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator..." Read more INTERPOL/S.H.E.I.L.D ARREST WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL CAREEREXCUSE STAFF/EMPLOYEES CareerExcuse "CAREER EXCUSE HAS BEEN DEEMED A CORRUPT COMPANY AND NOW HAS A WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL LABELED STAFF/EMPLOYEES UNDER THE COMPANY. ASSIGNED ARRESTING OFFICER: DEPUTY AGENT NEGRO DERSHA...." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more